Let Me Not Dream
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Work In Progress|
|Original Broadcast Date|
|Scripted Actors, Improv Actors, Real_People, Singing, 56 minutes|
|Preceded by:||No Show|
|Followed by:||Case Studies|
"Settle back and get very comfortable. Let everything go."
- A female hypnotist voice
- Joe talks about feeling drained and hopeless and putting old tape together to make a show
- "Joe" calls for Koko.
- A man sings "There Will Never Be Another You."
- Someone screams colors and words against a low pitched humming.
- Young people arguing with street proselytizers.
- The River Valley children's camp in the jungle which resembles a bizarre prison camp.
- Preachers speak.
- Joe call ex-girlfriends and sings "I Remember You."
- "Thursday Afternoon (61 Minute Version)" - Brian Eno (from Thursday Afternoon, 1985) | YouTube [Intro]
- "Make Love To Me" - unknown version, sung by Joe Frank [10:44]
- "There Will Never Be Another You" - unknown version, sung by Joe Frank [33:45]
- "I Remember You" - karaoke version, sung by Joe Frank | YouTube [41:52]
This is an incomplete record of the Shared materials in this show. If you can add more information, please do.