Woman And Bull In Paint Factory
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Other Side|
|Original Broadcast Date|
|Arthur Miller, Jane Hunt, Tim Jerome, Paul Mantell, Carolyn Swift, Tess Gallagher, Ryan Cutrona, Porter Fielding, Larry Block, Joe Frank|
|Preceded by:||Waiting For The Bell|
|Followed by:||Four Part Dissonance|
"Settle back and get very comfortable, let everything go."
- A female hypnotist voice.
- Joe calls for Koko. A man sings "There Will Never Be Another You." Someone screams colors and words against a low pitched humming.
- Young people arguing with street proselytizers mixed with a discussion of the River Valley children's camp in the jungle which resembles a bizarre prison camp. Preachers speak, group Hymns, all mixed with River Valley discussion.
- Calling for Koko. Joe sings Jazz standards. Colors and humming.
- A woman talks about her mother pretending to sell her to gypsies.
- "This spirit cannot fail you" preacher. Sermon about the return of Jesus, standing up for god.
- A confused, conflicting, exaggerated life history: mount Rushmore, studying abroad.
- Street preacher confronts students - god is truth, thus there is only one god.
- Scene from Jewish Blues in which a son tells his father he's converting to Christianity.
- Ardent, exaggerated voice - self mutilation in church to get the attention of Esmerelda.
- A yogi is driven to eat meat by Hippies.
- Cutrona's "I've seen god in [household objects] " monologue.
- "The Spirit Cannot Fail" - Bill Nelson (from Chance Encounters in the Garden of Lights, 1987) | YouTube