Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Somewhere Out There|
|Original Broadcast Date|
|Absurd Monologue, 55 minutes|
|Preceded by:||A Call In The Night (Remix)|
There was a time I was a blues singer.
- Joe is a blues singer.
- The music of daily life and car accidents.
- He accidentally kills a woman with a knife, burns down a store, and drowns a hotel manager.
- "Life is . . ." Joe is a preacher and the mayor tries to shut him down.
- Nonsense verse against a rhythmic backdrop.
- "But I have grown a beard and am covered with weeds"
- Looking in the mirror and seeing greatness.