Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Other Side|
|Original Broadcast Date|
|Jerry Liebowitz, Larry Block, Zak Block, Jack Cheeseborough, Moses Stone, Joe Frank|
|Karma Style, 58 minutes|
|Preceded by:||Insomnia (2001)|
|Followed by:||Red Sea (A Compilation)|
"When I was a young kid I was very allergic and uh had undergone a number of allergy treatment shots."
- Guy on the phone has allergies and needs weekly doctor visits to receive his shots. He keys a doctor's car for parking too close, then week after week he keeps tampering with the car.
- Larry in an airplane and the annoying couple behind him, the obnoxious guy in the wrong seat, Larry's poem about it, Joe's critique of the poem.
- Conclusion of the allergy guy's car revenge story.
- Another guy on the phone and his dogs, Lucky & Blackie. One of his dogs bites an old guy on the ass in the woods. His mailman has trouble with the dogs. Lucky lunges at the mailman while on a walk. Phone guy apologizes but the mailman is sure it was an intentional attack. The police become involed. Indications are the dog will have to be executed because of the mailman's lies, so the guy puts Blackie (his pit bull) in the back of the mail truck while the mailman is out and about. Blackie attacks the mailman's face, putting him in the hospital.
- A homeless guy offers a mad ranting soliloquy about being born in a church, making stone of a phone, right or wrong, the lord's prayer, ...
- Another guy on the phone (Jerry Leibowitz) keeps getting daily collection calls from his cable company. During one call the collections agent reprimands Jerry for eating grapes while talking on the phone. As a result of the calls Jerry decides not to pay the bill. The same cable guy keeps calling for payment. Jerry smears grapes all over his face and videotapes himself announcing to the cable company that he's too busy eating grapes to pay the bill; Jerry sends the tape to the phone company.
- Larry rambles about his teenage son the condescender.
- Zachary's rebuttal to Larry's complaints. We hear Larry arguing with him in the background, then Larry takes the phone and we hear Zak arguing in the background. The argument escalates while Joe listens.
- Another guy on the phone: scaring people at Disneyland.