Debi Mae At Burning Man
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Original Broadcast Date|
|February 23, 2005|
|Debi Mae West, Joe Frank|
|Followed by:||Bad Faith|
"He looks not quite like a surfer..."
Joe converses with Debi Mae West about her adventures surrounding Burning Man 2004. This program was presented online on Joe Frank's web site in February 2005. We hear about:
- Being invited and preparing to go
- A description of the event itself
- She had an extremely intense experience and was at her most loving and charismatic while she was there
- She met Lee and they fell in love
- Lee has other relationships with women across the globe and isn't willing to be straight about them, Debi is both heartbroken and obsessed
- There's another (married) guy she's interested in, and it turns out he's interested in her too
- Breaking up with Malcolm
- We heard about Malcolm in Emptiness. Joe wasn't a fan of Malcolm at the time, and now it's clear his concerns were well founded.