Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Work In Progress|
|Original Broadcast Date|
|Absurd Monologue, 57 minutes|
|Preceded by:||Road To Hell|
One afternoon I drove by a voluptuous, scantily dressed female hitchhiker.
- Joe watches an attractive fake hitchhiker.
- Notes on women in bed.
- Joe's father published novels in France, authored distorted titles, won the last Nobel prize in literature. Nobel prize in literature replaced by other prizes.
- Something is missing from my life.
- Fredrick and Josephine find debauchery as sailors in the far east, go mad, imagine that they are at sea, fish from their apartment, and become monks.
- Becoming a monk and developing polyps.
- Verbal martial arts and being compelled to use it against everyone. "
- Why did [people do things]" monologue, random pondering.
- Joe is a race car driver.
- Monologue on rain - man knows he has to leave his wife before the rain ends.
- "El Lamento de los Ayatollah" - Roberto Musci & Giovanni Venosta (from Urban And Tribal Portraits, 1988) | Bandcamp [Intro]
- The beginning of this show is the premise of Joe's Playboy Video The Hitchhiker