|In The Dark|
|Original Broadcast Date|
|Grace Zabriskie, Patrick Bauchau, Larry Block, Joe Frank|
|Absurd Monologue, Scripted Actors, 27 minutes|
|Preceded by:||The Loved One|
|Followed by:||A Special Family|
My fingers and toes are torn and bleeding from grasping the rock face.
- Monologue with sound effects. Joe is rock climber carrying numbers.
- Actors: woman talks to a man in a hospital - crying out of happiness.
- Monologue: "I'm getting bored with dying,"
- The funny story of machine gunning Bulgarian officers
- Bull fighter impaled on an umbrella stand
- Russian roulette, dinner with Hitler and a conference with Churchill, Stalin, Roosevelt,
- The pope weeps for a prostitute
- Following women who look like a lost fiance.
- Actors: Joe is accused of faking a phone call from a dance club in Paris.
- Actors: Doctor hits on dying patient's wife.
- Monologue with sound effects: Rock climbing, finding a telephone booth.
This is an incomplete record of the music in this program. If you can add more information, please do.
"(C)reated in collaboration with David Rapkin. Recorded and mixed by Theo Mondle. The editor was Farley Ziegler."