Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Work In Progress|
|Original Broadcast Date|
|Absurd Monologue, Singing, 53 minutes|
I was a child, it was late at night, I couldn't sleep.
- Scenes from a fancy party: Joe can only look downwards, he is a specimen in a lecture hall, people begin dying.
- Joe as a childhood troublemaker.
- Compulsive borrowing, theft.
- Grave robbing, cornering the market on ball point pens and personal lubricants, creating allies through blackmail.
- First person address to God.
- Rhythmic humming / coughing, etc.
- How to be happy.
- Ode to the highway.
- Dancing among the sacred cowgirls.
- Joe hires a call-girl from a TV advert.
- "I have seen. . . " monologue.
- Rhythmic singing in a child's voice.