Jerry's World (Part 3)
|In The Dark|
|Original Broadcast Date|
|Jerry Klein, Mannie Klein, Meryl|
|Found Tape, Real People, 25 minutes|
|Preceded by:||Jerry's World (Part 2)|
"I've been going to court, with a uh motor vehicle, my father gave me money for that."
- Jerry's been going to court and getting a chauffeur license. He borrows money from his father.
- Jerry talks to a man about his depression and his relationship with his father.
- Mannie tells Jerry's father that Jerry will die if he doesn't get help, that he's living without lights or telephone.
- Meryl and Jerry negotiate a resumption of their relationship.
- Apparently months or years later, Meryl talks to Jerry about why she doesn't call him, pausing to interact with her kids.
The original broadcast credits state: "[M]ixed by Jerry Summers. The story editor was Farley Ziegler. Special thanks to Jennifer Ferro, Jason Bentley, and Bob Carlson. This program was made possible with the help of Mannie Klein and is dedicated to the memory of Jerry Klein."
The three parts of this program are available joined together into a single program on joefrank.com.