In The Middle Of Nowhere (Part 3)
|Work In Progress|
|Original Broadcast Date|
|Tim Jerome, Larry Block, Arthur Miller, Laura Esterman, Ryan Cutrona|
|Scripted Actors, 60 minutes|
|Preceded by:||In The Middle Of Nowhere (Part 2)|
|Followed by:||The Policeman's Ball|
"You know, Charlene, I was just thinking"
Cast of characters
- Bud (Larry Block), a traveling salesman
- Ray (Ryan Cutrona, who owns the local road house
- Charlene (Laura Esterman), a road house dancer
- Rider (Tim Jerome), an ambulance driver
- Ray talks to Charlene about building a huge entertainment complex out by the dump.
- Bud shares a hotel room with Charlene and Rider, reads the bible while they make out, then watches television.
- Rider and Ray talk about restaurants and desserts.
- Bud and Rider talk about the process for getting insurance to pay for his car damage and Rider is thrown off a cliff.
- Ray talks to the therapist/religious leader guy and they sing "That's Life."
- Bud and Ray both leave town and say goodbye.
- Ray rides a tornado to paradise.
- "The Stone" - Andreas Vollenweider (from White Winds, 1984) | YouTube [Intro]
- "That's Life" - vocals by Ryan Cutrona [38:52]
The original broadcast credits state: "The performers were Tim Jerome, Larry Block, Arthur Miller, Laura Esterman, and Ryan Cutrona. In The Middle Of Nowhere was recorded by Jess Plumley at Westrax Studio in New York City, and mixed by Carey Breese of KCRW."