In The Middle Of Nowhere (Part 1)
|Work In Progress|
|Original Broadcast Date|
|Tim Jerome, Larry Block, Arthur Miller, Nick Ullett, Ryan Cutrona|
|Scripted Actors, 60 minutes|
|Preceded by:||Rent A Family (Part 3)|
|Followed by:||In The Middle Of Nowhere (Part 2)|
"Oh oh God, oh my arm!"
Cast of characters
- An unnamed prospector (Nick Ullett)
- Bud (Larry Block), a traveling salesman
- Ray (Ryan Cutrona), who owns the local road house
- Rider (Tim Jerome), an ambulance driver
- A prospector is hit by an ambulance, taken on a long circuitous route toward a hospital, and is eventually thrown off a cliff by the driver.
- Bud, a traveling religious item salesman on his way to Paradise talks with a local in a road house: portable confessionals, the middle of nowhere, mysteries of the universe, seers, comparing a map with a hand.
- Ray, the ambulance driver talks to a therapist or religious-leader about having lost his way: "I don't have a name, I don't have a place of birth. . ."
- "Make The World Go Away" - Hank Cochran and Jeannie Seely (from Honeysuckle Rose, 1980) | YouTube [8:45]
- "Gotta Serve Somebody" - unknown version [11:43]
The original broadcast credits state: "With Tim Jerome, Nick Ullett, Arthur Miller, Larry Block, and Ryan Cutrona. It was recorded by Jess Plumley at Westrax Studios in New York City, and mixed by Tom Strother. The music was by Sonic Images."