A Natural Disaster
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|In The Dark|
|Original Broadcast Date|
|Joe Frank, Arthur Miller, Ryan Cutrona, Larry Block|
|Absurd Monologue, Telephone, 30 minutes|
|Preceded by:||Hit Man|
|Followed by:||Joe Frank's America|
"I'm at 1305 Lindbrook Road, about three houses past the blinking traffic light."
- A man trapped in his house calmly telephones for help long after an earthquake.
- Monologue: taking vengeance upon the earth for natural disasters; stabbing earth with a knife.
- Old man preacher character prophesies doom, laughs at the earthquake.
- Prank telephone spirit and prayer call ("Repeat after me.").
- Monologue: an address to a lit match; contemplating fire. Imprisoning the air in balloons as revenge for Hurricanes and tornadoes; torturing air by passing it through a filthy vacuum cleaner.
- Larry describes making love in the rubble after an earthquake.
- Joe reads a list of historical earthquakes and their death tolls.
The "repeat after me" prayer call originally appeared in Prayer.
Please see guidelines on commentary and share your personal thoughts in this section.