"Zen" is the name of a program Joe Frank produced as part of the series The Other Side (series).
- A man - he wins big at Keno his first time in Los Vegas. A warehouse fire and gambling debts, being visited by loan shark thugs. A suicide attempt.
- Phone therapy session: a dream in which a man throws a cow over a cliff, women as custodians of the sexual encounter, women as cows, what are fortunate people unhappy, who would miss us?
- Kornfield - A woman with 22 children, wanting, grasping. (Laugh track?)
- Joe - while working as a used car salesman he buys a stolen car and then chases the guy who sold it to him.
- Kornfield - a magic tree grants wishes.
- Man - His irresponsible friend Slovak coming into money when his mother goes into book restoration. Putting together a discount funeral.
- Kornfield - not wanting things.
- Man - lying and sex. Loss of sexual interest is a blessing.
- Kornfield - your food body.
- Man - An ancient Greek holiday of total abandon, for which you write your troubles on an admission ticket.
shares material with Green Cadillac, When I'm Calling You, Phone Therapy.
Please see guidelines on commentary and share your personal thoughts in this section.