Woman And Bull In Paint Factory
Woman and Bull in Paint Factory is the name of a program Joe Frank produced as part of the series The Other Side.
- A female hypnotist voice.
- Joe calls for Koko. A man sings "There Will Never Be Another You." Someone screams colors and words against a low pitched humming.
- Young people arguing with street proselytizers mixed with a discussion of the River Valley children's camp in the jungle which resembles a bizarre prison camp. Preachers speak, group Hymns, all mixed with River Valley discussion.
- Calling for Koko. Joe sings Jazz standards. Colors and humming.
- A woman talks about her mother pretending to sell her to gypsies.
- "This spirit cannot fail you" preacher. Sermon about the return of Jesus, standing up for god.
- A confused, conflicting, exaggerated life history: mount Rushmore, studying abroad.
- Street preacher confronts students - god is truth, thus there is only one god.
- Scene from Jewish Blues in which a son tells his father he's converting to Christianity.
- Ardent, exaggerated voice - self mutilation in church to get the attention of Esmerelda.
- A yogi is driven to eat meat by Hippies.
- Cutrona's "I've seen god in [household objects] " monologue.
Please see guidelines on commentary and share your personal thoughts in this section.