I'm working on a master list of programs. Here's what I have so far:
- a list from kcrw.org before they took down Joe's stuff
- a list of programs that are present in the JF Reminder but not on the KCRW list
- a single combined list from the above two lists, including links to EVERYTHING.
- identify which programs can be heard on Joe's site.
- add programs on Joe's site that aren't here.
- It would also be good to fill in the details on programs for which we don't know the broadcast date and/or epoch.
Ultimately I'll use the master master list and some simple sed scripts to try to keep our links and lists and indexes and stuff organized.
There are some scripts for this sort of thing:
This one takes each line and puts [[link brackets]] around it
perl -n -e 'chomp; print "[[$_]]\n"' input_file