|The Other Side|
|Original Broadcast Date|
|Joe Frank, Larry Block, Gregory Poe, David Rapkin, Jack Kornfield|
|Karma Style, 1 hour|
|Followed by:||What Do Women Want?|
"A monkey's walking along, like, in the jungle, having a beautiful day."
- Larry - a joke in which a monkey with a Mercedes finds an elephant in a hole.
- Kornfield - Sexuality and practice, getting beyond ourselves.
- Larry - Reichian theory. David Rapkin's relationship to truth.
- David Rapkin - Reich, Leyden jars.
- Larry - A. S. Neill. Sexuality and children. Summerhill School.
- Gregory Poe - An enlightened school that doesn't prepare one for life. Being asked by the principle to draw his penis, which is turned into a novelty pendant embedded in a walnut shell called the "what nut?"
- Kornfield - we are animals.
- Larry and Joe - Reich's community as a den of swingers hiding behind philosophical justification. Reich encounters Einstein.
- David Rapkin - An absurd account of the meeting between Reich and Einstein; Einstein's erection. Wearing a lead penis sheath.
- Kornfield - sexual messages when growing up. Animal sex. Pablo Neruda poem. Sex after celibacy.
- David(?) - he was a child at summer hill after his parents died in a fire.
- David (?) - a double entendre joke.
Please see guidelines on commentary and share your personal thoughts in this section.