"Stoner" is the name of a program Joe Frank produced as part of the series The Other Side (series).
- Jack Kornfield: Accounts of Japanese solders left behind in WWII. Struggles of the self and being lost.
- Larry: Odd jobs - alternative payments.
- David Rapkin: arriving into a war torn town.
- Kornfield: Sitting and falling in love and an upwelling of emotions.
- Debi Mae West: Sodas are bad, relationship with a man married to get another women a green card.
- Kornfield: "A Zen master's life is a continous mistake."
- Debi: Controlling herself to keep the relationship.
- Kornfield: Awareness/mindfulness as medicine
- David: Might have choosen to be a merchant marine.
- Kornfield: Alternating stories of loving kindness and beauty with teachings of Dharma.
Please see guidelines on commentary and share your personal thoughts in this section.
Larry writes a poem about a Bonnard painting, The Terrace at Vernonnet, in this episode. You can see it here at The Met's website.