Rare Recording, The
|WBAI and NPR Playhouse|
|Original Broadcast Date|
|Eric Sears, Arthur Miller, Irene Wagner, Christina Moore, David Rapkin, Bernie Mantell, F. Murray Abraham, Joe Frank|
|Panel Discussion, Absurd Monologue, 30 minutes|
|Preceded by:||Joe Frank In Concert|
"The Rare Recording" is the name of a program produced by Joe Frank in 1980.
It aired on NPR as "The Radio Experience Special: The Rare Recording".
Material from this show was used in Five Part Dissonance
- A panel discussion about esp: learning esp, picking up on thoughts, an esp demonstration, psychodynamic juggling.
- Communication throughout history, smoke signals, heliography, semaphore, alpine horns, speaking tubes.
- "Don't make me do it"
- More about speaking tubes
- The rare recording of the 'Orchestral Suite in A Minor for Alpine Horns and Violins' by August Blenheim.
- Being buried alive
- A woman moans
- What if it's neither/nor, either/or?
This show is not available at joefrank.com