This recording is from a 2003 live reading Joe gave at South Coast Repertory Theater. It is available as a January 2005 Premium at Joe's site.
- What happens when it rains
- Guy leaves his wife
- Joe, the neighbor, offers romance (funny)
- Joe won't leave, still trying to romance her (the audience loves it)
- He makes up excuses to leave after lovemaking @ 2am
- She forces him to stay @ gunpoint
- She ties him up and shoots herself
- Lies vs. Truth
- Lots of ideas and phrases previously heard
Audio quality isn't great, and it's somewhat short. But it's a real hoot--the audience loves it, and he seems to be enjoying himself.