Difference between revisions of "Natural Disaster, A"
|Line 47:||Line 47:|
Latest revision as of 15:33, 12 March 2018
|In The Dark|
|Original Broadcast Date|
|Joe Frank, Arthur Miller, Ryan Cutrona, Larry Block|
|Absurd Monologue, Telephone, 30 minutes|
|Preceded by:||Hit Man|
|Followed by:||Joe Frank's America|
"I'm at 1305 Lindbrook Road, about three houses past the blinking traffic light."
- A man trapped in his house calmly telephones for help long after an earthquake.
- Monologue: taking vengeance upon the earth for natural disasters; stabbing earth with a knife.
- Old man preacher character prophesies doom, laughs at the earthquake.
- Prank telephone spirit and prayer call ("Repeat after me.").
- Monologue: an address to a lit match; contemplating fire. Imprisoning the air in balloons as revenge for Hurricanes and tornadoes; torturing air by passing it through a filthy vacuum cleaner.
- Larry describes making love in the rubble after an earthquake.
- Joe reads a list of historical earthquakes and their death tolls.
Shares material with Prayer.
Please see guidelines on commentary and share your personal thoughts in this section.