Just Hold Me
|In The Dark|
|Original Broadcast Date|
|Serious Monologue, 30 minutes|
|Preceded by:||That Night|
"It was a working man's bar in a beach front motel called the Surf Side Inn."
- Joe is in a band in a northeastern inn, dates a waitress.
- Comes to LA and calls Chevy Chase. Looking for work in LA.
- Going home with a woman from a bar who wants to be held.
- Danny, a guy who came back from the war crazy and whose mother polices his cigarettes.
- Visiting mother in a nursing home.
Please see guidelines on commentary and share your personal thoughts in this section.