|In The Dark|
|Original Broadcast Date|
Produced by Joe Frank. Mixed by Theo Mondel. Music editing by Bob Carlson. Special thanks to Farley Ziegler, Jennifer Farrow, Shaun Levin, and Jeri Sohmers
|Found Tape, Telephone,30 minutes|
|Preceded by:||Third World Country (Includes Raymond)|
|Followed by:||In A Lonely Place|
"Tell me about this big thrill. Well it was a sensation that came over me."
- Recordings of a telephone psychic and tarot card reader.
- A woman with seemingly delusional love interests calls: a stranger on an elevator makes her happy. Looking young because of pain and suffering. Angels. A man repeatedly calls her on the phone, never says a word. While she's in the hospital, a state trooper sneaks into her house and re-arranges objects in symbolic ways which please her. Her relationship with a stranger who repeatedly drives past her house. The psychic advises her to get out more.
- The psychic talks to someone else who asks, "does he love me?"
- An insurance company representative calls with a wrong number, and he keeps her talking for several minutes.
- A man talks about missing his father. His father commandeered a street sweeper and drove into a cemetery, stripped his apartment before dying. Waking up next to it and discovering that you are its it. People avoid the lonely.
Please see guidelines on commentary and share your personal thoughts in this section.