Fire And Ice
|The Other Side|
|Original Broadcast Date|
|Debi Mae West, Joe Frank, Larry Block, Kristine McKenna|
|Karma Style, 1 hour|
|Preceded by:||Where Will It End?|
|Followed by:||The Angina Dialogues|
"So anyway last night we go to Mandalay, and it's like on Friday nights they have this..."
- Debi Mae West - her boyfriend tells his wife about their relationship.
- Larry Block - while driving under the influence of valium and liquor he hits a police car. Joe talks about doing the same thing when told he might have a brain tumor.
- Debi - she chants and sings with her boyfriend
- Larry and Joe - Mike Wallace's depression. A critique of using medication to treat psychological problems. The value of understanding one's problems.
- Kristine McKenna - Everyone she knows is carrying around life changing trauma. Dating a timid man who doesn't love her. They break up, she is haunted by his stuff, sneaks into his apartment.
- Larry - His family confronts him about his drug use. He spends a day sober, has a conversation while headed to a liquor store that convinces him to stay clean, then falls off the wagon immediately.
- Larry - a poem "to a woman of a certain age."
Please see guidelines on commentary and share your personal thoughts in this section.