"Endings" is the name of a program Joe Frank produced as part of the series The Other Side (series).
- Joe - he meets a young woman at a party, she uses his bath tub, they become involved, fight over age, and he breaks her heart.
- Larry - He's afraid to care after having been hurt when a woman grew cold to him. Giving away love feathers. Feeling that he had failed by age 35. An affair with an older bicyclist is discovered by Larry's daughter. Zak plans for the master bedroom.
- Joe - Remembering an ex after a relationship. Imagining Kate's next lover. Physical description of Kate.
- Larry - physical intimacy is bizarre.
- Kristine McKenna - Longing for unity with another. Love as extreme performance art; the Vienese actionists. Denial of death.
- Kornfield - A woman is told by people of various religions that a loved one is in multiple afterlives. What do we really know to be true?
- Larry - a fellow actress loses interest in him.
- Joe - Popular songs are about love, song titles which will never be written.
Please see guidelines on commentary and share your personal thoughts in this section.