"I was at rehearsal and everything was going along pretty well."
- Larry arguing with his director and playwright, then realizing they were right.
- Larry, despondent about his family, reads 2 of his poems.
- Larry describes watching cars being unloaded from a train. He fantasizes of being one of those guys.
- We hear from other Joe Franks across the country.
- A guy recites Psalm 23 and talks about his spiritual views.
- Jack Kornfield on betrayal, disappointment, dukkah, "a cage for our heart", tells a catholic joke.
- Debi Mae West tells a horrific Internet story about a woman and a lobster.
- Larry: mixing stiffer and stiffer drinks.
- Jack: "be with what is so"; great buddha story.
- Debi: a guy she knows who's addicted to women.
- More Joe Franks.
- More of Jack's reflections.
- Larry: looking for peace in a church and not finding it.
Commentary ==== Music
Please see guidelines on commentary and share your personal thoughts in this section.
Nothing not to like about this one (except that we don't hear from Joe himself). Great Karma style.