- Larry Block: he shares marijuana with his son, who later gets into trouble for smoking at school.
- Joe: a woman calling a wrong number shows up at Joe's house, offers him drugs, performs an awkward strip show. She calls back from jail. She calls him regularly for months, breaks into his house and replaces his curtains.
- Larry: a meeting with school officials.
- Debi Mae West: at a penthouse disco party, her date accuses her of narcissism, they fight.
- Joe: A dream - he escorts his mother to a military base for a job interview. She becomes upset when Joe gets attention from the soldiers. They get into a brawl. She's ogled by soldiers.
- DMW: a seduction plot in a gay bar. Her boyfriend breaks up with her, she sleeps with a girlfriend, then returns to him.
- Joe: he travels the world as an aerospace consultant. He works at a leper colony, as a prostitute in Calcutta. He's tortured as a political prisoner, sympathizes with his interrogators.
- DMW: singing at a wedding. Song - "At Last" (Etta James version?)
Please see guidelines on commentary and share your personal thoughts in this section.
I love this one.